We do things a bit differently.
At Integrated Mechanical our focus is on producing quality designs using the latest technology and 3D design:
- Our entire staff is trained on the latest versions of Revit.
- All projects are engineered in 3D BIM modeling, with full capability of producing drawings in AutoCAD format.
- We value communication and accountability; our promise is to not only deliver a quality product, but stand behind that product and see the project through to completion and successful operation.
We pride ourselves on being attentive and responsive to all and problems needing a solution, both in design and during construction.
The entire Integrated Mechanical team is easy to work with and committed to delivering a quality design, on time, every time.
Integrated Mechanical is a family & woman owned business with five decades of combined experience in HVAC/plumbing design.
Over the years we have grown to a team of eight, including two Professional Engineers and five mechanical design engineers.
More reasons to join the Integrated Mechanical Team:
- 4-Day Work Week
- Competitive Salaries
- Retirement Investment Benefits
- Family Leave
- Health Insurance
- VTO – Volunteer Time Off
- Family Friendly Environment
M/WBE, DBE, & SBE
Licensed in Colorado and Wyoming
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
In 2015, CEO Leslie Patterson founded The Quarter Project. The Quarter Project is working to bridge the gap in wages between women and men in the United States by promoting young women in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) academics and careers.
The Quarter Project runs a fun and exciting after school program called GEMS: Girls in Engineering, Math & Science. During each class a leader in a STEM Career volunteers their time and talents to teach the girls something about their field with a hands-on activity.
Please visit our website at Thequarterproject.org to learn more.